What is facial rejuvenation?
FDA-approved treatments that uses radiofrequency waves to rejuvenate wrinkled, loose skin by:
- Tightening skin
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving the appearance of cellulite
There are a variety of procedures in office that can be used to treat skin on your face, body, or both. The treatment takes advantage of radiofrequency technology by gently heating up the skin. This triggers the body’s natural response of creating new collagen — yielding denser, tighter, younger-looking skin.
Everyone has unique needs thus treatment times vary depending on the area of the body you’re having treated. A face-only treatment session lasts approximately 45 minutes (or less). Body-only treatments take a little longer, but can generally be completed in less than 60 minutes.
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
We offer FDA-approved in office procedures to treat a number of women’s health conditions. Our temperature-controlled radiofrequency probe that’s inserted into the vaginal canal, and provides the following benefits for women:
- Restores vaginal functionality lost during the aging process
- Tightens and restores loose vaginal tissue
- Increases nerve sensitivity for a more pleasurable personal life
- Improves sexual well being
- Stimulates new elastin cells and collagen growth
- Improves symptoms of urinary incontinence
Treatments are non-invasive and take just 10 – 20 minutes.
Is it painful?
Through the use of heat, treatment is designed for comfort. Ninety-nine percent of patients report the experience is painless and comfortable. You may feel:
- Deep warming sensations during the procedure
- Slight redness near the affected area immediately after treatment
- Possible swelling near the targeted area
If you would like, the medical professional with whom you’re working can adjust heat settings to maximize comfort. Treatments are non-invasive, so you can resume normal day-to-day activities immediately after your session.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
The number of treatment sessions you’ll need for facial or vaginal rejuvenation is individualized. You may initially benefit from regular sessions but require less-frequent treatments for long-term maintenance.
Dr. Pattamakom will work with you to find the best solution for rejuvenation needs and your skin type. Call the office of Ideal Women’s Health Specialists today, or book a consultation with Dr. Pattamakom.